We are looking to add talent to our team.
• New business development with both institutional and UHNW investors, cialis sales including the servicing of relevant intermediaries
• Development of business through new channels and geographies as agreed
• Proven track record of business development success
• Maintaining and developing client relationships for SGNW
• Responsible for bringing in new business as part of agreed annual objectives
• Communicating regularly and developing a strong working relationship with your defined client base
• Fully understanding clients’ financial requirements and ensuring client documentation meets the required standards
• Attending investment committee meetings so you fully understand and can articulate the investment strategy
• Adhering to the operating procedures of the business
• Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements in relevant target markets and jurisdictions
• Proactively addressing ad hoc client requests
• Discreet, confidential and trustworthy with a high level of integrity
• You want to align yourself with a cause you believe in
• You have the skills, experience and drive to achieve a worthy but challenging goal
• You want to be part of a team environment (training, support, collaboration and education)
• You have the discipline to handle the freedom and responsibility of an independent contractor
• Flexible, able and willing to travel, energized and focused
• This is an annual contract position with future in-house opportunities
• Compensation is attractive and variable
• Agent is an independent contractor and not an agent or consultant of the Company, and this position shall not be construed in any manner as creating any agency relationship between the Company and Agent. In no event shall Agent or his consultants have any power or authority to bind or enter into any agreement or incur any obligation on behalf of the Company. Applicable taxes incurred hereunder shall be the sole responsibility of Agent. Agent may not delegate any of his duties hereunder without the Company’s prior written consent.
We invite you to start the conversation by contacting
info (at) strategicgroupnw.com.